Thursday, November 21, 2013

What book benefit you the most and how?


What book benefit you the most and how?
     I never think of this topic before, I think that all book are benefit to me, they helps me a lot things in life and it taught me a lot. I read so many books; I have no idea which one benefits me the most. I read a small book call: Driver’s Handbook. I have an exam on this book, for taking a drivers license test, I have to study this book able to pass. I think most of people that have license already had read this book. First I thought this book will be boring, but actually I found out something that is interesting to me.
     The first reason that I pick this book is because this taught me a lot rules about driving, benefit me the most about the car. When I start touching car is when I was 15 years old, I don’t know how to control it, and I don’t even know how you start the engine. I’m very interesting on car, so I read a lot of book about car, but I don’t get it until I read this small handbook. Before I drive, I thought that you need two foot to control the things, but now I know that you just need one foot to control it. Also for the mirror, I don’t know how to use them, I thought there just there, and now I know that th
ere are uses for the backup. When you take the license test, I thought you just need any kind of car to take, after I read. You need a car that have certain thing like: safely glass, windshield, headlight, mirror, seat belts and shoulder straps, brake lights and tail lights, signal lights and good tires, license plate with light, parking and tight exhaust system, parking brake, brake, horn. This is what you need for the test.
It also taught me the different things of car. When you turn on the light, and when you turn on the head light. I thought they are no difference between light and headlight. The book say, the light is the one you usually turn on, and for the headlight, you only turn one when you can see cars, but when there is car in front of you, you have to change to regular light, the headlight will hurt people’s eye.
Before I came to Saipan, I never knew about the school bus, and when the school bus stop, all the car have to stop, also for the emergency car, you have to drive slow and make a pass way for the emergency car. This is the most important thing I learn from this book, because in China, I saw a few school buses, but when the students get down, no car will stop for that, that is the surprise for me. And for the emergency car, in Saipan you have to get the emergency car goes first, but it doesn't happen in China.
This book taught me a lot of new things; also make me have a new perspective for driving. I learn a lot.
     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment