Thursday, November 21, 2013

What is happiness?

        What is happiness?
Happiness has many different kind of definition. Different people have their own perspective of happiness. For poor people, happiness for them just by gives them food, they will be very happy about it, and thinks that is the happiness for them. On the other hand, for those people who  I have different happiness at different time.
When I was kindergarten, I always want to go home; I hate school, because I don’t know them well. I don’t like to hang out with them, so I always pretend that I’m sick, so I can go home play with my brothers. For that time, that is the happiness for me.
As I grow up, I’m elementary school now,(6th grade) all I want is to stay in school, play with my friends, I wish that I are rich, t

he happiness for them is to get more and more moneys. For me,can sleep in the school with the friends. Play some game, basketball, badminton, ping pong. I’m always the last person leave the school. When is vacation, I miss school so much, especial my friends, I can’t wait until the vacation is over. I just call them out and play. That is the happiness for me.
Now I’m middle school now, I start like the house, always stay in the house, maybe is because I came to Saipan, I don’t know the language, I can’t communicate with others. I don’t have many friends when I was middle school, I hate school, I learn nothing. I start playing game, so wallow on game. Play every day when I was home. My mom says that I change a lot compare to middle school. The main reason is the language thing, even through someone talk to me, I can’t understand. After 2 years, I can able talk to others and understand what other s saying. For this, the happiness is to play game a lot.
Finally I’m high school now, I know everyone in my class, not only the people in the class, also in the school. I have a lot of friends now, I quit the game thing, I start play with my friends again, we party, go to field trip together, having fun. This is the best time in my life; I will never forget my high school life, which is also my happiness in high school.
Everyone have their own different happiness, when my mom give me a new phone, I feel happiness. When someone did some that you are very happy at, that is one of the happiness. I don’t know about everyone’s happiness, but everyone at least will have happiness in your life somehow.

Happiness can define as a lot things, you can feel. I wish that everyone can a lot of happiness in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment