Thursday, November 21, 2013

What is the greatest strength of human?

     What is the greatest strength of human?
     The greatest strength of human is to speak and write. Having both speak and writing skill is the best strength of human. No others could do this, only human could do this. I know that some of the animals could speak too, but they can’t write. We are glad that God had given this kind of strength to human. Human have many different kind of strength, but I think that speak and write is most important thing.
     For the strength of human, the first and the most important thing I think that human strength is speak. If you can’t speak, we can’t communicate with other people, if you can’t communicate with others, you can’t do such things like, speech, and something that is talking. Speak is really important for me, I think that if I can’t speak, I will not do anything. I will just give up my life, because I can’t do anything without talking. Speak is very good for the human, so they can able to communicate with others able to do things together, help each others. Speaking can change many things in real life, many people have a job that is only talk, speaking can be job or other things, and it’s very helpful in our everyday life. If you can’t speak, they are a lot of stuff and things that you can’t do it. Speaking is one of the strength for the human.
     The other strength of human is write skill; many people think writing is not important as the speaking. But if you think carefully, some time that they are something that you can’t describe, the other way to say is to write them down. Sometimes that writing is the best way to tell a story or other stuff. For some handicap, they can’t speak; they born with no speak ability, so the writing skill is the best way for them to tell something to other people. Writing can earn tons of money, they are many artist in the world, they can use their magic pen create a beautiful picture and some art. If you don’t have hand to write something, you can’t do such thing like: cooking, driving, typing and lot things that deal with hand. The biggest difference between animals and human is that we can write, and we are smarter. Some of the animals can speak, but is not much as human today. We can speak a lot, we can tell everything thing by speaking to others.
     They are more human strength in the world, such as: emotional and others, not only those two that I just mention it, the reason that I choose this two is because that I like this two the most. They are all useful in my life, I use this every day in my life.    

     They are many stuff in the world that only can do it with speak and write. So I think both of this is the best strength for human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment