Monday, September 30, 2013

cellphone useage


     i think that the cellphone is fine if we use in the school, as long as we did't disturb others. cellphone now is become big issue in our life, a lot of people think the cellphone is the only thing that can contact with other people.It's most popular advice we use nowaday.  My school Saipan International School, have a rule say that student should not allowed use cell phone in the school, but i completely disagree with that. I want to change that rule.
         
      The very first reason that i will say is that, if we have some emergency, that parents have to contact with us, cellphone is the best choice that our parents can do, able to contact with us while we are in the school. If our house have some one die or something that need me to go home, emergency help, how did i know that we have emergency in the house if my mom can't contact with me. other example is that when you go out alone, and you have some emergency, that you need you parents, how you contact with them if you don't have a cell phone with you. when i was 11 years old, i came to Saipan for school, and i can't speak any of the English. of course I don't have cell phone too. The first day of school, i was really excited what will happen today in school. school day pass really fast, now is after school, i calling my mom, tell her come to school to pick me up.Some thing bad is happening, I forgot my mom's phone number, i can't call. So i have to wait until 6 clock. school close, i have to wait outside of the gate. Maybe my mom realize something, feel something wrong, so my mom came to school check me. after that happen, I ask my mom for a cell phone, and she agree with that. some people will have a emergency sometimes, they need a something to contact with people, and cell phone is the best thing to contact with other person, ask for help.              
 I know the reason that why school banned cell phone, school think that phone will disturb our study time. It's true but you can't banned the cell phone, what if something happen to us, what are we going to do, cellphone can use on different ways, you can call, text, go to facebook, msn, website.Maybe cheating. Student mostly like play game on the phone, you can go check it out, in all the student's phone, every one will have at least 5 game in their phone.

     I know that school will not change the rule, they still think that we just playing on the phone, but please, some time we really need a cell phone.

     I think that school should change some rule about the cell phone usage.                                  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment