Monday, September 2, 2013

super hero

                          Super hero
     Today, I will talk about hero. Hero, every one have their own meaning of hero. Hero mean to me is that do all the good things to people. Also most people think that Hero have such power or some ability to do things. I don't really have my hero yet, because I think all the hero are fake, they don't really exist. Such as: Superman, Batman, Spider man, etc....
     I have hard time to choosing the hero, but after I think. I think I will choose Iron man.

    For all the hero, the most common hero that I knew is Iron man. The very first reason that I choose this hero is because this guy use his own knowledge to build a robot, and that robot had a amazing power.People might think that power is weak, because that robot is build by a human. NONONONONO. People don't know will, that robot have the most powerful weapon, even through is build by a human. If a human can build that kind of powerful robot, that is my hero right there.People might think that is not hero, because this hero don't have any ability or special power. I think the opposite way, hero should not use ability to do such thing, is too easy to do one thing by that kind of ability. For me, Iron man is the best example. He use his own knowledge to build the powerful things, work hard to safe the world, this is consider a real hero to me.
 
       other reason that i like about iron man, the custom make me more interesting. They have the most badass awesome custom that I never see before.The way they custom make the movie more nice, and I really like it. I want to have one custom like that.It's my dream. I know that we can't do the same thing in the real life, but i wish there will be a guy that can make the same robot as the Iron man did.They have a lot of different design of the custom, and have a different robot on different looking.They can make the suit separate, is the coolest thing i thought.
       One more reason i like iron man is because that he can fly. Fly!!! My dream is to fly to the place that i want to go. Iron man can fly to every where he want to, do whatever he want to.
       I don't really like this topic, I don't really know my best hero. I'm not very interesting on hero. But i like those movie through.

No comments:

Post a Comment