Monday, September 30, 2013

FLYFLYFLY

                       Superpower
     Today’s topic is a very interesting topic, our teachers tell us to choose a super power that we would like to have. I have seen a lot of super hero and all of them have a different ability or powers. I don’t know which kind of power or ability that I want to choose, because I like all the power or ability. I like Spiderman, Iron man, Superman, I like their power, and they look so handsome and become famous, hero. 
     I like all the power or ability, because all of them look so cool, I like to have all. I can’t do that, I can only choose one super power and write about it. Iron man was my best hero, but I don’t want to have his power or ability, Iron man is a human, he will die sometime. I want an ability that I never die and never get old, also fly. That is the ability that I want to have. By far, the mostly have that kind of ability hero I want to is Superman. I don’t want to become the Super man; I just want his power and the outlet. His is buff, young, and can fly!!!! Also, he can get a lot of girls. HAHAHHAHAH.  
     The reason that I like about fly is that I want to feel the freedom, like those birds that fly in the air. They go whatever place they want to go. Every time I look at those birds, I want to have those wings under my arms. I really want them; I even dream about that, I know it will never happen on me. I don’t want to become a bird, I just want to fly, and that is all.
     A lot of people think that no human will able to fly in the air, I think the other ways. Nowadays, no one will know the truth about the future, but I strongly suggest that this will happen in the future.
     If I have this ability, I will fly everywhere, visited everywhere. Play whole world. I don’t want to become a hero. Once you become a hero, you can’t get rid of it. You have to keep it all the way, until you die. I don’t want that to happen to me. I just want to fly. Like a bird. I want to feel the freedom. Fly is a very good ability to have, when you have some tsunami or earthquake. You can just fly, if you want to become a hero, you can also save other people too. You can do a lot of stuff with flying ability. Not only help you self, you can also help others. Flying is the best ability that I want. Many people want that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment