Monday, September 30, 2013

What are three things that will make my life perfect?

                  

     what are the three thing that will make me happy and prefect. The first one pop out from my head is $$$$$$$$. I think most of the people will think that If have the money, everything will be prefect.  


  People may say that money just makes people go crazy and it is not needed in life but I think differently.  I know that money isn't everything in the world, but it is an essential thing we need in life.  If we have money, we can get almost everything we want.  Without money, I can’t do the things I want to such as traveling, eating, or even playing a sport.  If I imagine my life without a single dime, it would be a meaningless life, spending everyday doing nothing and eating things that I don’t want.
friends are also very important too. i can't live without friend. When you sad, your friends are always there for you. I spend most of my 

time with my friends and I enjoy it all the time. I can say the most offending 
thing to them as a joke and they can do the same back. There's also times where 
we help each other out when either of us need it the most and it's a really great 
relationship between my friends and I. One doesn't need hundreds of friends to be happy, but just a few true friends to be more than happy.When I went to China  this summer vacation, I really missed my friends and found out how big they were in my life.i like to play with them everyday.  When I got bored in China, all I thought of was playing with my friends.  I also always play on the weekends with my friends.  This is what keeps me going on schooldays. If there was no weekends with my friends, there will be nothing that keeps me going.  When I am not in a good mood because of certain things, it is always my friends that cheer me up and make me forget about it.

love is the last thing that i need, I think that every one need love to support them. they are a lot of different kind of love. like parents love, brothers love, and etc....    love is what give you energy to do something, without energy, you life is going to slowly and you become lazy person, you don't want to do anything beside sleep. you have no support, you have to love at all. 
      that is the three thing that will make my life prefect.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment