Monday, October 28, 2013

big or small

Big school or small school?
     There are many types and sizes of school throughout the world; some of them are small enough for only 100 kids and other can hold over 1,000. I am really happy for big schools because there is much more things to do, like having more activities, more friends and more food. I used to go to a big school in china and I really liked it; I go to a small school know and I like it but I do not like the idea that the school is really small. There are only three buildings in the school I go to now (SIS). I really miss my school in China; I really miss having a big school with 60 students. I hope that I can go back to the big school.
     They are several reasons that I want to go to big school. First, there are more hot girls. In small schools, they don’t have many people, which mean that they don’t have many hot girls. I like girls. Girls give guy energy to work harder. If have a less girl, the guys will be very sad. Now my class has 30 people, half is boys and half is girls. This is good balance, not much boys and not much of girls. I don’t like it. In China, mu classes have 45 girls, and 25 boys. This is what I like the most. Guys have many chances to get girls, but there are competitions among boys to get the prettiest girl. Most of the guys at least will get one girl, but some of the girls are still single. I feel sorry for those girls. You can get many girls not only in your class, also in the school. There are many girls, don’t worry, you will get one. I promise you. HAHAHAHAHAHA
     The second reason is that you can know many different cultures and language. They are much different type of people in the big school, when you have chance to get to know them, you will learn a very different kind of culture compare to your culture. In small school, they are not much of people, and they will not have much different culture than the big school. If you learn many different cultures and language, it helps you a lot on the future. The more things you learn, the better shape you are on the future. The big school is the best choice to be.
     They third one is that you can know a lot of friends. Friends is one of thing that you need in your life, I can’t do anything without friends. I always ask friends for help, and party together, have friends are really awesome. I want to meet more friends. In small school, you can only know little people, but in big school you will have lots and lots of friend.
     Big schools have more activity and party. I know it will be fun. Personal I like go to big school. HAHHAHAH
    
      

       

No comments:

Post a Comment