Thursday, December 12, 2013

What are three qualities of true friends?

   What are three qualities of true friends?
     I know that everyone have a lot of friends, but I don’t think that people have many TRUE friends, because is hard to find a true friends. When you consider some one is you true friends, maybe that person didn’t think that you’re his true friends. It’s very hard to tell if that friends like you, want to be your friends, and be your true friends. I have lots and lots of friends, but I only have few true friends. I have no idea what is the three qualities of mine true friends. All I want for now is honest and we have the same hobby.
     In my opinion, the first quality of the true friends should be having a same hobby with me, also like to play with me. The reason I say this is because hobby is what make us in to friends first, and then we can become true friends. Before we become a true friend, we have to be friend first, and before friend, we have to see each other, before we see each other, we have to meet at some kind of activity, and hobby is the best thing that could bring us together and become friends. After I came to Saipan, I have no friends at all, I couldn’t communicate with others, but I found out the other way to get friends, is to play certain game, play sport or go to party. That is how I know a lot of friends.
     After the first quality of true friend, the second one is to be honest to each other. After the first thing hobby, we became a friend. The second thing is the important thing that would make us to be true friend, also best friend. I have a little story to tell you. I use to have one best friend in China. Someday I call him and tell him to come out play with me, I will treat him. I bring 100 dollars and he brings nothing. We went to a restaurant that we use to go, and order the stuff that we use to order, everything is like before, and nothing changes. During time we waiting for our food, I went to the restroom, put my wallet and phone on the desk. Until we finish the food, when I was paying, I found out that I lost 60 dollars. I ask my best friend did anyone touch my wallet, my friend say no one was touching your wallet. I can’t pay now, the cost is 45, and I only have 40 left. OMG. I don’t know what to do, and suddenly my friend take 20 out from his wallet and give to me. I was so happy, but when I look at that 20 dollars closely, I can see the mark that I do on my lost 60 dollars. I want to give my friend one more chance to tell me the truth, so I ask my friend again that did anyone touch my wallet? He still says no. after that, I tell my friend that the 20 dollars you just give me, is mine money, and there is mark on that. Two letters on that money, was XU. He freak out, and say sorry. I’m saying that why you lie to me, you can just borrow from me, why you took from my wallet, we are best friend, and I will let you. He just keeping says sorry to me, but I just ignore it. We are not best friend anymore, nope, not even friend. 

     I only have to qualities of true friends. Honest and same hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment