Saturday, October 5, 2013

bucket list

                         bucket list
     Bucket list is something you want to do before you die. Every one have unlimited of bucket list, including me. I have a lot of things that I want to to before i die.         The first one in my list is to travel to whole world.I have a dream about this one. I go to pretty much all the place that i want to go, and i took thousand of photos of the beautiful place.maybe it sound not right, to travel whole world, i just want to go to the place that i really want to go. place like London, France, Europe.etc..... when you travel to a different place, the biggest challenge is the language. you have to learn a lot of different language.if you want to go a new place, you have to learn something before you go.It took time and money to go travel world. you need a lot things to get ready able to travel. you have to planned it out first. travel is not a easy things to do.once you travel out, i think it will be the most fun and excited.  
     The second thing on my list is try all the food around the world. HAHHAHAH. i really like to eat, and eat a lot.I cant control my food, i want to try all the different food in different place.i like chicken wing, is one of my best food. they are a lot of flavor, spicy, salt, hot, wings. i want to go to other place to try out some new flavor of chicken wings that i never eat before.I also like to drink. i live in China for 11 years, i try pretty much all the drink in China,not beer. Before I came to Saipan, i dont know what is the fruit pounch. after i try, and it taste not bad. i like to find more drink other than that. i want to try all the drink, this is my third list. 

 

     The fourth list is that i want to know at least 5 different kind of language. Now i can speak Chinese, English. I want to learn Korean, Spanish, Japanese, Russian,French.This is the main language i want to learn.i want to learn this , because if i learn this, i will be more easy to get a job, and i would have more chance to have a different kind of girlfriend. If you can speak more than 5 language, it will really help you on the future.The more language you learn, the more chance will be success.It will not hurt you at all, only help you.

      Those list is the top four of my bucket list, i wish i can do it in the future.








No comments:

Post a Comment