Thursday, December 12, 2013

It is better to live in one city or town than to move from one place to another. Do you agree or disagree

     It is better to live in one city or town than to move from one place to another. Do you agree or disagree.
     I think I will be in between. They both have good and bad. I like to move one place to another, but also like to stay in one play.
     The good thing about stay in one city or town, is that you can know a lot friends, if you move, you have to start over to get friends, is not big deal with me, because I know that I can get a lots of friends, but still I don’t want to. Lazy. When you have best friends in a city or town, you will never think that you will move again. I stay in China for 11 years, I never think I that I will come to Saipan. I love my friends, special the friend that I play every day with. I miss them so so so so so much. I want to go back and play with them. I stay in Saipan for 4 years, if you tell me to leave, I will never do that. The reason that I visit Saipan is because my parents say that I just stay here for 2 month, but after 2 month. I ask them, they say you have to stay here for schooling. I get shocked. I say why you don’t tell me early, so I can say good bye to my friends. OMG. My parents say if I tell you early, you will not come, I know you like your friends in China, but I just want you stay here, so I lie to you. I was so mad at them, but now everything seems alright. I get use to it now. The bad thing about stay in one city or town is that you only know about one city, you will not learn a different thing like: culture, people, and language.
A lot of people like to travel around the world, to see different things. Move from one place to another place is good too. You can learn more stuff than if you are only stay in one city or town. You have more chance to learn things, and you will get many different kind of friends. You can also see a lot different place, know more about the culture.
They bad thing for move one place to another place, you have to move all the things, you need to tell someone transporting all the stuff for you, and you have to pay them. It cost a lot, like the transporting and the airplane ticket, and other stuff. This is very big deal, but the most important thing that you need is have to know the language. When you go to a different place other them speak English or Chinese. You have to learn, and I hate learning language. For me is better to stay in the city or town, and also can save some money. If my mom will spend the money on moving house to other place, I will tell my mom, if you spend that money on moving house, better just give for pin money.

I like stay in one play, even thought I like to move. Stay one city is better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment