Thursday, December 12, 2013

List 10 quotes that you live by.

List 10 quotes that you live by.
     I don’t read a lot of books, and I don’t think that I have 10 quotes that I live with. A lot of people are asking me what quotes that make me live with; I had hard time to answer this question. I don’t know any of the quotes until today, since our topic is list 10 quotes that you live with, so I had to go to the website and check some quotes. I know some funny quotes, but not the quotes that I live with.

The first quotes that I look up. I like this quotes so much, and I welling to learn it, but I can’t. It’s too hard for me to do it now. One idea will change your whole life.
     This is the second quote I live with. You are not bound to win or succeed, you live what you have now, don’t blame what you have now.
     This is the third quote, this quote make me realize that in this world no one is alone when they found something is special to them.
     This is the fourth quote that I live with, the people who don’t do anything is the real evil in the world.
This is the fifth quote I live with, they are a lot of signs in life, and don’t let other thing blow your mind, stay clear and do whatever you think is right.
     I don’t have ten quotes, this is only five quotes that I live with.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment