Thursday, December 12, 2013

WHAT I believe on art?

         WHAT I believe on art?
     I think art have many different kind of uses, art can make someone very creative. When we are in kindergarten, we have art class, because the teacher want every student to be creative person, it will help you in the future.  
     They are several kind of art, the first one is can benefit to yourself, also could benefit to others. I mean benefit to you is the art can make lots and lots of money just by one single picture. Sometimes, the artists make one art and give to other, just for helping them. They are many artist in the whole world, they always can come out with new art. I don’t know about how the way people look at those arts, they can spent millions and millions dollars on those piece of art. Maybe they are certain thing in the art that I didn’t know, and that worth millions of dollars. I wish I know the interesting of the art, because when I was in China, my friends always invited me to those art show, and I don’t know what to see, all I see is those boring picture, but for my friends, they always laugh and discuses together. I’m the only one that don’t know what is art out of my whole class, they always tell me to learn, and I try to learn, but is really boring, and after while, I still don’t know what is meaning in art. Maybe is because I was young, I don’t have any creative at all, so I don’t know about what those artist thinking.
Art can also be a job, designer. For people nowadays, if you want to join a fashion school, they will tell you to drawing a picture about fashion, such as: cloth design, shoes, hat etc. They just want to know if you have any idea on fashion, how creative you are. If you have good picture, they will ask you why you draw this, and you have to tell them your idea. If your idea seems good, they will accept you, because your idea is very creative. Art can show people how creative you are, and how smart you are. Art class is the one seems not important, but actually is important.
Although I don’t know anything about art, but at least I like to drawing. The other believes of art is it can help me to get rid out my stress. When I’m really stressed, I will draw something that can make me happy. I always did that and it always work well. Now, I’m trying my best to learn about art, and hopefully I can go to any art show if I have chance.
 I always think that the artist have different kind of think, they always think the way that I never think of it, and they always have some new things come out from their mind if they see something interesting, they will draw it down and fix it later make it nicer.
I really like art now, and I enjoy it..
      No more blog…       vacation.//.


No comments:

Post a Comment