Monday, August 12, 2013

Chili, Xu

                          Me
    As you read my last blog, you should know that I have to do this for every two days.YAP.Today's assignment is to describe ME! People did't really know who am I,so I will let you know about me in this blog. Hope you enjoy my blog!!!         Hello, my name is Lizhou Xu. Nice to meet you. I'm sixteen years old,I was born in China. I came to Saipan since 2009,for four years already.I start with no English until 2010,I learn a lot of stuff in school.This is the biggest change in my life. I never think that I will have chance to go to Saipan.
     ME.I'm a very nice person.My parents think I'm lazy just because I did my homework late,always did at last moment.They always tell me to cook,wash cloth,clean house,etc... I'm not lazy, I just don't want to do one of those thing.I rather go out play with my friends.
   
      I like sport SO SO SO much, especially basketball.I like to watch NBA,I learn some move from TV. That picture is one of my favorite photo, those two player is my idol. They make a lot of history, own style move, just one word for them: AMAZING !!!!! I like some other sport too. Such as: baseball,volleyball,soccer,ping-pong,etc.... Sport is healthy for your body, you need to exercise everyday.I also like to swim, but because I always cramp.Every time I saw people going to swim,I'm like wow they go swim!!! My parents don't let me go in to water for long time,so every time I go swim,I went in to water just for twenty minutes.
   
     I LOVE MUSIC!!!!! They are part of my life. I listen to music every day,never stop.I like too many singer.I don't want to list them all, but some of them most of people know already.I listen too many English song, almost forgot about Chinese song.This year I went to China,(OMG) I heard too many good songs. I fall love in the song. I download them all, I try to practice an able to sing better in KTV. If you have any good song, TELL ME!!!!1


This is me. I don't like homework,really don't like. I have two AP course this year,it make me crazy. I know student have to do such homework to improve their subject.I know if I write this blog every two days, I will improve my writing skill. I know this is my weakness, I try to do it.Every time I do, I fall to sleep. HAHAHAHAHA!! Homework, I will beat you some day. I will keep try !!


     This is me, like sport,music,but not homework. I hope you know more about me after this blog!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment