Thursday, August 22, 2013

i dk....

                  own knowledge VS someone for help and advice  

In real life, a person have to get a help from other person. It's not because the person want to get a help, is because that person have to get a help, otherwise that person can't do it or make it. I really like to ask my friend for help, is not because I don't want to do it, I'm just too lazy to do it. Today my title is that use your own knowledge or ask some one for help and advice. I like both ways, but today I can only choose one of them and talk about it.  



You know what, people usually ask other people for help. They don't really trust them self. For example there are two boys are taking classwork, one boy is very smart, one is kind of stupid, you know what, the smart boy asking the stupid boy for answers. This shows that a smart boy can't trust them self, the smart boy have to ask another boy, make sure that his answer is correct. Of course you can't always trust other person. Sometime you have to make your own decision, when you are marry, your are the one making all the decision. You have no choices, you have to use our own knowledge to make it.

I have no idea why we have this topic, both of them seems all correct. If is me have to answer this question, I would like to ask people for help. Everyone have a limit of own knowledge, people can't know everything. If a person know about everything, why they still using some other device. See that, no matter how smart you are, you can't do everything by your own. I always ask my mom for help, she always say that I can help you now, but I can't help after you grow up. My mom also say, don't always ask other people for help, you need to try your best to solve a question, you don't even try, how you know that you can'y do it. I know that I have to try my best to do on everything, but it just can't work well on me. Sometime I try to solve a question, but I don't get it. It just too hard for me to solve, then I will ask my friend for help. My mom say that, if you ask your friend for help, make sure you get it, and make sure you memorize it, don't ask your friend same question again and again. If your friend just tell you the answer, is not good for you, because you still don't get it. You have to know how to do it, you have to make it to your own knowledge. If that is what you do, it will help you a lot.


     I like to ask other people for help, it is very helpful and important skill. In any collage, those professor require student to ask them questions. My high school teacher also say that student should ask teacher for help. Asking people is a skill, other people should learn how to ask for help. If you don't get it, ask right away. Teacher won't know unless you ask them for help, otherwise teacher will just assume that you get everything. Of course you have learn that how to make everything to your own knowledge, teacher won't repeat over and over.
     I think people should use both ways to do, if you only use one way, it can't do well. If you did both, you well became a very success person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment