Thursday, August 8, 2013

FUN Writing。。。。。

                            Junior Year's Resolution
     Hello. This is the beginning of my junior years. I'm so excited also worry about how hard is the junior year. I'm scared. Yap. This is what we have to do for Journalism class.It drive me crazy, we have to do this for every Journalism class we had.I had so many resolution, but none of them I did.I just don't want to say it, because mine resolution never became true. I still have to tell what is mine resolution for my Journalism class.
      Every time I pass the street, looking at the cloth shop. I'm afraid to walk in, because I'm scared if they don't have that cloth's size for me.They will laugh at me.

After that, every new year resolution. The first one always is be to lose weight. Even this year, my first resolution is to LOSE WEIGHT!!!! It does't matter how much I lose, I just want to be look skinny.As i say, I already start my first resolution. I didn't eat dinner for 8 days, but I didn't lose any weight.WHY!!! I'm so sad, I have no idea about lose weight. I just thought that I eat too much, but I realize even I don't eat dinner I can't lose any weight. I ask my friend for help. Most of them say that you have to work out, exercise. EXERCISE? which mean that I have to run? OMG!! Running is the worse exercise I ever had.I just hated running.I know if I run, I will lose some weight.The problem is that I can't keep up run every day.I need to go practice more about how to focus on one thing, so I can keep up on one thing. Persist. This is my first resolution. If any one can give me a suggest how to lose weight, I'm happy to accept your suggest.  
     After I lose my weight, my second goal is to work in DFS Galleria. I have been work for some reason in different place, but the best place to work is in DFS(mine best !). I think that place have everything that worker needs and it's cold.  HAHAHAH!!!! I don't go now is because I was fat, wear those cloth not good looking. That place is hard to get in, they don't accept all the people that applied. I need more experiences to able get in that place. The other thing about work is that I can also learn some English from that. When you communicate with other people and help, your English will become much much better. Where is the best place for work? My answer always is DFS.


 First two resolution is always there. This resolution just came to my mine this week.During the pass summer I went to China, visited my friend.I didn't go to China since 2009, and this summer I went.I just realize that China have so many fun, so many stuff that I can play with.Such as club,shopping mode,Disneyland,etc.... The 3rd resolution is that I want to use my own money to go China.How cool is that!! Use my own money.I have to go China, I miss my friend.All three of my resolution is relate to each other. I need to lose weight first, go work and then go China. I wish my junior year's resolution success.I will keep up!!!
     This is my junior year resolution, I hope this time I will do last longer than before. HAHAAHHAHA!!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment