Tuesday, August 27, 2013

trip to CHina

                            trip
     I didn't go to a lot of place,because I don't really want to go. I rather stay in the house and jam computer.The most funny and cool trip I had in my life is during last summer. I went to China, which is my hometown. Many people think that this is not trip at all, mainly is because that was my hometown. For the people did't know me, I stay in Saipan for four years. It seems to is a trip.


                                                             They are a lot of stuff change in my hometown, I could't remember anything in China. Only few friend that still knows me well. As I said that this is the best trip, because that my hometown change a lot, and they have a lot of new thing to play with.It just make my trip more better. Over last summer, I went to china for summer vacation. Me and  two of my brother, three of us went to china together. The first good thing about this trip is that they are no parents follow us, we can have some FUN!!!! My mom suppose go with me, but My brother come back, so my mom decide tell my old brother to bring me to China. I'm still underage. The other good thing about no parents follow is that I can just play what I what, and do what I want to do. No one will against me. No control at all, that is what every child want. HAHAHAHAH!


      The main point of this trip is to make my visa, F1 visa. During the trip, three of us all went to Shang Hai. Make visa over there. We took half day on the visa things, but we still have one day left, so we decide to go to amusement park. We order the ticket before the day we play, we just worry that it will have no ticket to play on that day. After that we go settle down on a hotel, waiting for next day to come. Next day, we come to that amusement park 9 a.m . Can't believe that they is lot of people. Lucky that we bought the ticket the day before. We go inside, is a very big place, a lot of things to play. We start with the most the GuMu flying. that is the most fast and dangerous car I never ride in my whole life. As you can see in that photo, my face was little weird. It's scared.We have lots fun on that. Tired ...... after we play, we ride a bus go back to my hometown.
 



     The most important things about this trip is to meet my friends. I did't see them for four years, I miss them SO SO SO SO much. After I finish my visa things, I start calling my friend out and have fun.My friend seems not know me well, I change a lot, face, height,hair style, special my weight. Nobody know me. I think I'm the only one knows everyone, I did't forgot them, even through had been four years we did't see each other.They didn't change a lot. No matter I change or they change, I'm so glad that we are meet again. This trip is so fast, is time to say goodbye to my hometown, my friends. I miss you, I love you so much.....
       This is the best trip that I never had.






No comments:

Post a Comment