Sunday, October 6, 2013

Beauty

                 
           Beauty 
     They are a lot of different kind of beauty; I spread in to two kinds of beauty, inner beauty and an outer beauty. In my definition of beauty is depends on different kind of beauty. According to the OX ford dictionaries, beauty is a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, which please the aesthetic sense, especially the sight. Beauty can be defined as outer beauty, meaning that this person is very attractive. You don't have to be very beauty to attractive others, you can also have cuteness to attractive others. Everyone have their own meaning of beauty. Some people think that all the people are beauty.
     The first type of beauty I would say that most people will like this kind of beauty. That is outer beauty. Most people like the outer beauty, because they are more attractive than other kind of beauty. I’m not a big fan of the outer beauty, but I also like it. The outer beauty makes people better on everything and more confidence. People like this type of beauty, mainly is because they like the beauty. I like this kind of beauty too, but I like inner beauty much more than outer beauty. I rather choose inner beauty than outer beauty. Inner beauty is the one that matter about to me.
     The second type of beauty is an inner beauty. This is the most important beauty that I think. What I mean inner beauty is including: how the person think, how honest is that person, and the most important is personality. If a person, she is very attractive outside beauty, but she doesn't


have the inner beauty, that I will consider not beauty. The reason that people get scamming is because they can’t see what is inside of a person, they only judge by the outside beauty. They don’t even give a chance to those who don’t have an outer beauty. You have to get well with them, once you know them well; they will be no scamming anymore. People should start looking for inner beauty. They are a lot of outer beauty. Nowadays, they only have few people that have an inner beauty. Of course no one will have a complete inner beauty, also no one have a prefect outer beauty. In this world, nothing is perfect. Since I don’t know when, I have never seemed people who have both of the beauty. I never see in my life.
      The beauty is not only for human, they are other kind of beauty that is for the animals, when we see something that is very pretty, we call that beauty. Saipan is a very beautiful place. They are a lot views that you can see. They are some views that I never seem in China. It’s really nice to come to Saipan, it give to me a new meaning of the beauty. It’s amazing.
    People have a different opinion of beauty, beauty is everywhere, and you just have to spend some time on them. Once you find out the beauty, you will never forget about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment