Tuesday, October 22, 2013

should sis have uniform or not


     Four years ago, I was in China. I have to wear a uniform in school for every day, but most of my classmate don’t like about the uniform, also a lot of parents complain about the uniform policy. After that, my school had change the policy, now we have to wear uniform every Monday ONLY. Still have some student complain about that we should not have uniform at all. Personal, I don’t like that too. The school say that the uniform is represent how unify we are. No one think of that, even though we wear a uniform in school, still some of the student are not unify. They still fight every day; the uniform doesn't help that at all. They are several reasons that we hate uniform so much.
     First of all, the design of the uniform, most of the school is white shirt and short black pants. For my school, they are long blue pants and long sleeve blue and white shirt. The design sucks. 99% of students don’t like the uniform. They are no prefect design that all the students will agree with, some of the students will like the design, and some of the students will no t like it. If so, better just don’t have a uniform, ever one will happy with that result.
     Second reason is that students then can’t wear the cloth that they like; they have to wear uniform every day. Students should have right to wear any of their cloth that they would like to wear to school. I think no one will happy if he or she wears a same cloth every day. Students should have their own style, wearing cloths which make them feel happy; also can get rid of the study stress. The school are limited the students express on their wearing style. They are many students is asking why teacher don’t have to wear a uniform, since is school policy, everyone should follow. The answer is that, teachers are special, they don’t have to wear a uniform, and they have to be different than the student’s wearing. That is why so many students mad about.
     Now I schooling in Saipan International School ( SIS ), is private school, they didn't have any rule about uniform, which make me happy. I think SIS should not have any uniform rule at all, because you can see different kind of cloth, and different people. If you wear a uniform, most of the students look same with others. Lucky that SIS doesn't have any of uniform rules, I don’t want to go back to the uniform life. I had ask students in school that have uniform rule, they all don’t like about the uniform thing, students can’t wear what they like, everyone look the same. Students buy many new shirts, but they can’t wear to school. It really hurt to student’s heart. All is because the uniform rule, all the students have to follow.

     SIS should not have uniform rule, I don’t know what other people think, but my opinion is not, I don’t like that rule. I’m tired of the uniform, I don’t want to wear anymore.   

4 comments: