Thursday, October 24, 2013

children

What are things that I would teach and not teach to my children? How would my children do differently? I had never thought of this topic before, I don’t have any children right now. I have no idea what to teach and not to teach my children. I’m still children right now. I have no way to teach other children, I have to teach myself before I teach others. I learn many things from my parents; they always teach me new stuff every day. So if I have children, I would teach something that is useful stuff.
The first thing that I would teach is tell them to don’t lie to people, special to the parents. I want them to be not lie is because lying is very bad thing to do, it show a very disrespectful to other people and to old generation people. People should not lie; I want my children to know this first. The reason why I teach this first to my children is because this is what my mom told me. I always lie to my mom, and my mom gets really mad at me. She always tells me that, why you always lie to me, why don’t you just talk to me? I’ m your mom, I will listen to what you say, you don’t have to lie to me. The reason I lie to my mom is that I’m scared my mom, I know that my mom will not hit me or anything, but I’m just scared of her. Now, I did much better than before. I always talk to my mom now. I want my children do the same thing that I was doing now. It’s not hard to do this, if you try.
The second thing that I would teach is is kind to everyone. I think this is very important stuff. This is my experience, which is what I do to get many friends. This is a very important social skill, and is very useful. When you are working, you have to smile and kind to everyone, otherwise you may get fire. If you nice to other people other people will nice to you too. You can get more friends with this skill. I want my children to be socializing with other people, get many friends. It helps a lot.
The thing that I don’t teach is the sexual. This is too early for my children to know how is the sexual life is. I think they will know as time goes. This is something that I don’t need to teach, but they can figure out by themselves.
For those I will teach, it can change their life. First I mention about the lie, if you don’t learn that in your life, trust me that you will be fail. You lie to your parents, boss, and other people. It will hurt them, you family will not trust you anymore, your boss will fire you, and your friends will not play with you anymore. Your life will be sad. The second one is kind to others. If you not kind to others how did other people kind to you, you will not get many good friends. You can’t socialize with other people anymore. It really changes a lot if they don’t learn the stuff that I say.
That is that I would teach and not to teach them and many differences.


4 comments: