Sunday, October 6, 2013

What do I want on my tombstone?

               

What do I want on my tombstone?I have never thought about this topic before, I’m still far away from that. I never think about my tombstone will be like what, I don’t even know what looks like until today. I just find out that what is tombstone. Tombstone is basically is a kind of round rock, as that picture shows. When you die, you write something about yourself. Of course you will write something good about yourself, make sure that you look good. They are a lot of different kind of tombstone, but usually they use all the same tombstone


I don’t know what to write about this topic, because I never think of this kind of weird question. Everyone’s tombstone will have a basic thing. Their names, the date they born and the date they die where they belong to and which family they belong to. Those things have to be on the tombstone. When you family go check you, if you don’t have name or something can prove that is you, you family can’t find you anymore. That is the reason you have to put your name and the date, so people will recognize you at first time.
 If I really have to waiter or do something on my tombstone, the first thing I will put is my picture. Make sure that people are still memorizing me. They can still see me through that picture, even through as time pass, each year they will visited me, they can still know my face. I don’t want people or my family to forget about me. I want they know me until they die. HA HA HA HA HA HA .
The second thing that I want to put in my tombstone is a sentence. “Best Man Ever”. I really want to put this sentence in my tombstone, it make me look so good. Best man ever, it worth a lot to me. I want to become a best man, which is my future. I know they are many people that want to have this on their tombstone, which I don’t think they will become best man. Best man mean prefect man. No one in the world is prefect on something. The reason why I want to become best man is because that I want to become the first one to be a best man or prefect man in the world. I want these words on my tombstone.The third thing that I want to be in my tombstone is that “Lizhou Xu is a very success person” and list all of my accomplishment that I have done before. I don’t want to put something like this is bad person, lazy person, don’t work hard. I want to be successful. I want to list them done, because if I say that I’m very success person, no one will be trust me. I have to prove that I done so many things, so people will trust me.
I don’t know what to put now, just anything. Have to be good; don’t write anything bad about me. Thank you.
 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment