Sunday, October 6, 2013

Television V.S Telephone

                              Television V.S Telephone
     Today’s topic is talk about the television and the telephone. These two things are all my best things before. Now I would like television better than telephone. When I was young, I like both of them. I have three TV in my house and one telephone. I watch TV every day; I don’t really use the phone much as well as TV.  As I grow up, I realize that the telephone is much better, is not because that I don’t like the television anymore. Telephone is better than television.
     Television basically is watch thing; you can know a lot of thing from TV. You can watch news, which I never did that, but if you watch, you can know what is going on the world. TV have a lot of different channel, you can watch whatever you would like to watch. You can learn a lot of stuff from the TV. I only watch cartoon on TV, which I also learn something from that. When I was young, I watch TV almost three hours every day. After school I go home, I put down my bag, I will sit in front of my big television, I will lock the channel, make sure that no one change the channel. I will get mad if someone changes it. I will watch until I’m tired. When I was young, television is my best summer partner. If I don’t watch TV one day, I will go crazy.
     Telephone is different with phone. Nowadays phone is much better than telephone. Telephone only using for calling someone.  You can call, watch movie, text and other stuff on phone, is really big different with telephone now.  You can also watch news on the phone; you can do everything with phone now. You don’t need TV anymore, but when you talking about telephone, is much worse than phone. Telephone is use to call, you can’t do anything other than call.
     Everyone have their own opinion, someone like maybe like telephone better than television, but maybe someone like television better than telephone. Both of these two things have a very different ways to use. When I was young, I like TV better, but now I like telephone much. I don’t know anything when I was young, I only watch TV, and I never went out play with my friends. As I grow up, I realize that how important is the telephone mean to me. I can say now, I can’t live without my phone now. I like play outside better than stay inside watch TV. I have to play with my friends, and the only way to call them is to use telephone, not television. I know that some people like TV more than telephone; I also like to watch too. If you tell me to choose one, I will chose telephone, because is more useful in my life.

     TV and telephone, I will like telephone more, even though it can only call. Go out play is the best. !!!   I like telephone……..

No comments:

Post a Comment