Sunday, October 20, 2013

if i could bring a person from a dead and have dinner

        today's topic is if i could bring a person from dead,who you will choose, and have dinner together? i had never think of this question before, i think no one will come back from dead, but if i have to choose on, i'm sure that i will bring my grandpa back to life and have dinner together. my grandpa pass away 8 years ago, i miss him so much. He die because the stupid lung cancer. My grandpa is still young, he is only 54 years old. He smoke A LOT. he is my best grandpa ever.
         I have many reason that i want to bring him back, the very first reason is that, if my grandpa is back. In my family, not only me want my grandpa back, is all the people that want him back in life. my grandpa is the best person in the whole world. he work so hard to support the family, he didn't even have the time to enjoy his life. my grandpa's dream is to visited Saipan ONCE. before he came to Saipan, he have to go medical check, we had found out that my grandpa had lung cancer, everyone shocks. no one had thought this before. after we found out the cancer, we go see a doctor,and the doctor say that his cancer had already reached an advanced stage, they is no way to safe now. after we knew this, we didn't tell that to grandpa, all we tell is that you have chance to treat. we didn't give up, we travel every where try to find a best hospital,in the end, we find one, but they can't get rid off the cancer, all they can do is make my grandpa live longer. all the family happy, but still not really. after 2 month treatment. when i saw my grandpa, he totally change. his hair become white and less. all his muscle become soft. his healthy is getting worse and worse as it go along. we all worry about his life. when we are talking about what we going to do next, my grandpa spoke. he say that lets go home, i don't need this anymore. i think my grandpa realize something. after few week, my grandpa die in the house. all the family member had come back for my grandpa's funeral. all the people had cry.
        if my grandpa didn't die, i want to have a dinner with him. I NEVER HAVE A DINNER WITH MY GRANDPA. he always say that he is busy, no time with us. my grandpa had a restaurant, i eat they everyday, but i never saw my grandpa. my grandpa and grandma sleep in different room, they fight everyday. i have to sleep with grandma one day and then sleep with my grandpa one day. i want to have dinner with him, until he die i still didn't have dinner with him yet, now my dream will never become true.
        i miss my grandpa sosososososo much. i don't have his picture, when he die i was  8 years old. i don't know how to take picture. i can still remember his face, is clearly in my head. i will never forget him.
        i hope that i can have dinner with him.

2 comments:

  1. BEST ONE SO FAR! WOOOOO. HOPE PAPA XU RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP I CRIED... KEEP IT UP XU!!!!!! I LOVE ALL UR BLOGS!!!! NUMBER ONE CHINESE!!!

    ReplyDelete